Public and Contributing Partners are the organizations that form the leadership base of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. In other words, they are the “partners” in the “Partnership” and they help contribute to the Partnership’s mission to improve public health and reduce foodborne illness.
Companies, trade associations, and public interest and scientific organizations with involvement in securing, maintaining and promoting a safe food supply are invited to become Partners. Several of the current Partners have been contributors for more than ten years (these organizations are noted with an asterisk).
Partners of the Partnership for Food Safety Education:
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics*
- AIB International
- American Beverage Association
- American Frozen Food Institute
- Association of Food and Drug Officials
- Consumer Federation of America*
- Food Marketing Institute*
- Grocery Manufacturers Association
- Institute of Food Technologists
- International Association for Food Protection
- International Dairy-Deli-Bakery Association
- International Food Information Council Foundation
- Maines Paper & Food Service, Inc.
- National Grocers Association
- National Chicken Council*
- National Pork Board*
- National Turkey Federation*
- North American Millers' Association
- NSF International
- Pet Food Institute
- Produce Marketing Association*
- Publix Super Markets, Inc.
- United Fresh Produce Association
Federal Government Liaisons:
- National Center for Infectious Diseases/ Division of Bacterial and Mycotic Diseases Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC)
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Food & Drug Administration/ Center for Food Safety & Applied Nutrition (CFSAN)
- U.S. Department of Agriculture/ Food Safety & Inspection Service (FSIS)
The Partnership for Food Safety Education thanks the following organizations for their charitable support of special projects in 2014.
Major Project Sponsors:
Other Project Sponsors:
Find out more about how to get involved in the Partnership for Food Safety Education.