The Partnership for Food Safety Education would like to thank all of our current partners for their critical support. Your dedicated support ensures that the Partnership can offer free, science-based resources to BAC Fighters through a significant online presence and effective e-communications marketing, among other resources.
On this page you will find useful resources that will enhance your continued assistance to the Partnership’s work to deliver trusted, science-based behavioral health messaging and a network of resources that support consumers and health educators.
Partner Meeting Documents
May 15, 2018 Partners and Federal Liaisons Meeting
- Rapid detection of bacteria using a smartphone_LH UMass-10 min
- 2018 05 07_Menu Labeling Update for PFSE Meetingv4
- Babies and ToddlersCFSEC_PFSE_FNL
- IFIC for PFSE Meeting_May 2018_v1_518
February 8, 2018 Partners and Federal Liaisons Meeting
- AGENDA_PFSE_Feb 8_2018_PARTNERS MTG
- Hilary Thesmar_2018 Priorities
- Shelley Feist_2017 Review
- Stephen McCauley_FMI Recipe Project
- Ashley Bouldin
- Wendy Davis_NAL
- Chris Bernstein _USDA
- Elizabeth Greene_CDC
- Maya Maroto_FDA
February 1, 2016 PFSE Strategic Communications Brand Meeting Presentations:
Please follow the Style Guide for PFSE to ensure proper use of the logo. Use of PFSE logo is a benefit extended to contributing partners and federal agency liaisons only.
PFSE Logo without tagline
PFSE Logo with tagline