Baked Asparagus with Parmesan Cheese
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1 ½ tablespoons bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- In a medium baking dish, toss asparagus with the oil and arrange in an even layer.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan and bread crumbs.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until asparagus is tender.
Each serving provides: A good source of vitamin A, vitamin C and fiber.
Recipe courtesy of Produce for Better Health Foundation (PBH). This recipe meets PBH and Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) nutrition standards that maintain fruits and vegetables as healthy foods.