Are you a BAC Fighter and a strong promoter of food safety in your community? If so, share with us how and what you are doing for a chance to WIN!
From September 16 through December 16, show us how you Fight BAC! in your community. Whether you download and print our The Story of Your Dinner (SOYD) activity sheets for your classroom, hang up a fact sheet in your workplace, or share our graphics on social media, we want to see it.
Share an image or story of what you did to promote The Story of Your Dinner campaign. You will be entered each month in a drawing for a $100 Amazon gift card!
All you’ve got to do is…
- Snap a photo or video of your consumer food safety education efforts. **Note: Content must be The Story of Your Dinner.
- Share on your social media platform of choice using #BACFighterSweepstakes OR upload using the online form.
Examples of an entry:
- Post SOYD content to your organization’s channels or share a post from PFSE with #BACFighterSweepstakes.
- Download and print any of the SOYD materials (infographic, fact sheet, recipe cards, etc.) and post them to a bulletin board or distribute to people in your clinic or classroom. Snap and upload a photo along with a brief description of the activity using the online form.
- Download and print the SOYD activity sheets for a classroom assignment. Using the online form, share a photo of your class filling out the activity sheets along with a brief photo description.
Who can enter the sweepstakes?
To be eligible to enter, you must prove you are employed by:
- Local, county or state government agency
- University or cooperative extension
- K-12 school or educator
- 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization (e.g.: food bank; elder services)
Three BAC Fighters will be chosen at random to win $100. Sweepstakes open to BAC Fighters only. Winners will be notified on the dates below and must respond within 24 hours to collect winnings.
- Tuesday, October 15
- Friday, November 15
- Monday, December 16
Feel free to share multiple times through the campaign. There are no limits to the number of times you can enter. Good luck!