Georgia Pecan Mix
- 2 cups Georgia pecan halves
- 3 cups popped popcorn
- 2 cups cheese-flavored fish-shaped crackers
- 2 cups toasted oat cereal
- 1 cup think pretzel sticks
- 2 cups oyster crackers
- 1 4-oz pkg buttermilk salad dressing mix
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 250 °F.
- In a large bowl, combine pecans, popcorn, fish crackers, cereal, pretzels and oyster crackers. Set aside.
- Combine salad dressing mix and oil in glass measuring cup. Pour dressing over dry ingredients and toss well. Spread mixture on ungreased baking sheet and bake 30minutes.
- Let mixture cool on pan. When cool, stir in raisins. Store in 3-quart airtight container.
- Allow kids to pour snack mix into plastic bags, tie with pretty plaid ribbon, and attach the recipe for take-home party favors or holiday gift-giving.
This recipe was developed using the Safe Recipe Style Guide at SafeRecipeGuide.org.