Mouse Cheese Party Ball
- 1 8-oz pkg reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 8-oz jar processed cheese
- 4 oz any grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups finely chopped Georgia pecans
- 2 round crackers (for ears)
- 6 thin pretzel sticks (for whiskers — 3 on each side)
- 2 slices of olives (for eyes)
- 1 scallion, trimmed and washed, or 1 long strip of onion (for tail)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Gently rub scallion under cold running water. If using onion, scrub it with a clean vegetable brush under running water.
- Combine cream cheese, processed cheese, grated cheese and Worcestershire sauce and form into a ball.
- Roll the ball in crushed walnuts.
Decorate the mousie cheese ball:
- Use 2 round crackers for the ears
- Use stick pretzels for the whiskers (3 on each side)
- Use 2 slices of olives for the eyes
- Use a long strip of scallion or onion for the tail
- Chill then serve with crackers. Enjoy!
This recipe was developed using the Safe Recipe Style Guide at SafeRecipeGuide.org.