Broccoli Chicken Casserole
- 1 6 oz pkg chicken stuffing mix
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 10-3/4 oz can condensed broccoli cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Place chicken breasts on microwave safe plate with thickest portion to the outside. Cover loosely with plastic wrap. Do not rinse raw poultry.
- Wash hands with soap and water after handling uncooked chicken.
- Cook on high for 4 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 165°F on food thermometer.
- Cut cooked chicken into about 1-inch cubes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 11 X 7-in. baking dish.
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions, using 1-½ cups water.
- In large bowl, combine cooked chicken, broccoli and soup, and transfer to the greased baking dish. Top with stuffing; sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and bake for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes longer. Cook until internal temperature reaches 165°F on food thermometer.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was developed using the Safe Recipe Style Guide at SafeRecipeGuide.org