Emoji Sandwich with Poop Emoji Cookie
Recipe and photos from Lunchbox Dad
- Food container with three compartments
- Whole wheat bread
- Deli sliced turkey
- Cheddar cheese
- White cheese
- Vanilla yogurt
- Brown and white fondant
- Dried edible seaweed
- Candy googly eyes
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- For the sandwiches, use a circular cookie cutter on the bread, cheddar cheese, and turkey to make circles.
- Stack the bread and turkey into a sandwich with the cheddar cheese on top (see photo).
- Cut the dried edible seaweed, white cheese, or turkey into the desired face shapes and place them on top of the sandwich (see photo).
- Gently rub strawberries under cold running water. Dry with a clean towel.
- For heart-shaped strawberries, use a small heart-shaped cutter, or cut the strawberry in half and then shape it into a heart by cutting a triangle notch out of the top. Place the strawberry in vanilla yogurt.
- For the poop emoji cookies, roll brown fondant into a long "worm" shape. Swirl together into a cone shape. Make a small mouth out of white fondant, and add the googly eyes. Use a little water to help everything stick together. (see photo)
- Set the poop emoji on top of the cookie. To fit them into the lunchbox, you might have to trim or break the cookie (see photo).
- Serve immediately or refrigerate the lunchbox.