Flank Steak Sheet Pan Dinner
- 2 lbs flank steak
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp kosher salt, plus more for seasoning
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper, plus more for seasoning
- 1 lb cherry tomatoes
- 3 shallots, sliced
- Warm tortillas, for serving
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Heat oven to 425°F. Arrange rack in upper third of the oven.
- Line rimmed baking sheet with foil. Place flank steak on baking sheet. Do not rinse raw meat. Wash hands after handling raw meat.
- Gently rub garlic and lime under cold running water.
- Combine garlic, lime juice, olive oil, paprika, cumin, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Pour marinade over steak and rub onto both sides. Wash hands with soap and water after handling raw meat.
- Do not reuse marinades used on raw foods.
- Gently rub cherry tomatoes and shallots under cold running water.
- Spread cherry tomatoes and shallots over top of the steak and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in oven until desired doneness, about 15 minutes for medium rare, or until internal temperature reaches 145°F on a food thermometer. Let rest for about 10 minutes, then slice and serve with melted tomatoes, shallots and warm tortillas.
This recipe was developed using the Safe Recipe Style Guide at SafeRecipeGuide.org