Parmesan Sesame Chicken
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 4 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 4 tbsp sesame seeds
- 4 eggs
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Spray a small baking sheet with cooking spray and place it onto the counter.
- In a shallow dish combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese and sesame seeds.
- Break eggs into a small bowl and beat.
- Wash hands with soap and water after handling raw eggs.
- Remove the wrapper from the chicken breasts and dip them into the beaten eggs. Do not rinse raw poultry. Be sure to coat both sides of the breasts. Then dredge the breasts in the bread crumb mixture.
- Place the coated chicken breasts on the baking sheet.
- Wash hands with soap and water after handling uncooked chicken.
- Bake until the internal temperature reaches 165˚F on food thermometer.
This recipe was developed using the Safe Recipe Style Guide at SafeRecipeGuide.org.