Rosemary Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts
- 2 20-24 oz pkgs frozen Brussels sprouts
- 2 sweet potatoes, cut into 3/4 ” chunks
- 1 large red onion, cut into1/2 ” wedges
- 3 tbsp preferred vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans, roughly chopped
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Scrub sweet potatoes and onion with a clean vegetable brush under running water.
- On a large baking sheet toss frozen Brussels sprouts, potatoes, and onion with oil, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Divide between 2 baking sheets so vegetables are in a single layer.
- Cook the Brussels sprouts according to package instructions, stirring occasionally, until all the vegetables are tender and browned. This will take about 30-40 minutes
- Transfer vegetables to a serving dish and toss with cranberries and pecans. Serve immediately.
This recipe was developed using the Safe Recipe Style Guide at SafeRecipeGuide.org