You Can Help Fight BAC(teria)
Explore the many ways you can have an impact:
Make a Contribution to FightBAC
1 in 6 Americans will experience foodborne illness each year. Children and seniors are most susceptible to the severe health impacts of foodborne illness such as impaired brain functioning and kidney failure (CDC).
You can make sure households are receiving preventive health information on how to handle and prepare food safely – fighting against those invisible bacteria that can make people sick!
A dozen health educators receive ready-to-go health information that they need right now.
The go-to source for information, fightbac.org, is accessible at all times.
Parents and teachers have access to kids activities that keep them healthy.
For every 1,000 educators we serve. Make it monthly!
A contribution of ANY SIZE can make a difference! Click here to read more about how generous partners like YOU make a difference in the lives of many!
Other ideas that Keep Food Safety and Hand Hygiene Education FREE:
- Change your gift to monthly to save lives all year long. Click on the blue Make a Contribution buttons, enter the amount of your gift and then select “make this a monthly donation” under the amount field. It will ask you to set up a secure PayPal account if you do not already have one.
- Plan a legacy of Fighting BAC(teria). You can include language in your will or trust specifying a gift to be made to family, friends or the Partnership for Food Safety Education as part of your estate plan, or you can make a bequest using a beneficiary designation form.
- Double your contribution through your workplace. Ask if your workplace matches employee gifts, in most cases this is done through the HR department. If they do, notify them of your gift and request a match. If your company does not currently have a matching gift program, encourage your human resources director to consider adding this offering.
- Shop using AmazonSmile. 0.05% of your Amazon eligible purchases will be donated to PFSE. To begin, go to smile.amazon.com on your web browser or activate AmazonSmile on your Amazon Shopping app on your iOS or Android phone (found under settings on your app). Bookmark smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile. When you’re using the app, always check for the “AmazonSmile” logo to ensure you’re activated for AmazonSmile.
- Host a virtual fundraiser at your workplace -make it a food safety event and ask for donations to attend!
Contact Stephanie Darilus for more information on how to make a contribution or for other related questions at email@example.com.
Partnership for Food Safety Education is a 501c3, Tax ID: 75-2977151
Become a Contributing Partner
Stay in the Know
Are you a passionate food safety advocate? Sign up for our email newsletter, designed specifically to get you the timely and topical food safety information you need to share with the world, for free.