Broccoli Supreme Stuffed Potatoes
- Boiling pot
- 2 baking potatoes, large
- 16 oz frozen chopped broccoli
- 8 oz pasteurized process cheese spread
- 1 tsp Dijon style or prepared mustard
- 1 cup diced cooked ham, turkey or chicken
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Scrub the potatoes with a clean vegetable brush under running water.
- Pierce potatoes with a fork and microwave on high 7-9 minutes or until tender. Turn once halfway through cooking time. Set potatoes aside.
- Prepare broccoli according to package directions. Drain the cooked broccoli. In a microwave safe bowl, combine broccoli, cheese, mustard and cooked meat. Microwave 1-2 minutes until cheese is melted. Stir to mix.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise and lightly mash with a fork. Place¼ of the broccoli mixture on each potato half. Serve.
This recipe was developed using the Safe Recipe Style Guide at SafeRecipeGuide.org