Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Slow cooker
- 1 10-oz box frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 box frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and chopped
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 cup 2% plain Greek yogurt
- 8 oz Neufchâtel cream cheese, diced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Thaw all frozen ingredients in the refrigerator set at 40ºF below or thaw in the microwave. Do not thaw on the counter at room temperature. Do not use frozen ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Gently rub garlic under cold running water. Scrub onion with a clean vegetable brush underrunning water.
- Coat slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Add all ingredients to a slow cooker and stir to combine
- Cook dip on low temperature until internal temperate reaches 165ºF on a food thermometer.
- Serve dip with tortilla chips, bread or crudités.
This recipe was developed using the Safe Recipe Style Guide at SafeRecipeGuide.org