Five-Ingredient Honey Mustard Salmon
- 4 wild caught salmon fillets
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 4 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 4 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp soy sauce (or coconut aminos)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Chopped parsley for garnish, optional
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Pat the salmon dry with a clean paper towel. Season with salt and pepper. Wash hands with soap and water.
- Gently rub garlic under cold running water.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the garlic, Dijon, honey, soy sauce, salt and pepper until smooth. Set aside.
- In a nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook salmon fillets, skin side up, for 5 minutes. Flip the fillet and cook for another 4 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 145°F on food thermometer.
- On the last minute, brush the honey mustard mixture evenly over the salmon fillets. Serve salmon with greens, rice and any remaining honey mustard sauce. Enjoy!
* NOTE: If using fresh parsley, rinse under cold running water before chopping. This recipe was developed using the Safe Recipe Style Guide at SafeRecipeGuide.org