Hot Dogs with Bacon, Mayonnaise & Peanut Butter
Recipe & Photo courtesy of Leslie Owensat HowtoBurnWater.com
- 4 slices low-sodium bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 hot dogs
- 4 hot dog buns
- 4 tsp mayonnaise
- 4 tsp unsalted peanut butter
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Prepare bacon according to package instructions. Do not rinse raw bacon. Wash hands with soap and water after handling raw bacon.
- Crumble the bacon and set aside.
- Prepare hot dogs according to package directions. Wash hands with soap and water after handling raw hot dogs. Cook hot dogs until the internal temperature reaches 160°F on a digital food thermometer.
- Assemble the hot dogs and top each hot dog with 1 teaspoon of mayonnaise and 1 teaspoon of peanut butter each. Garnish with crumbled bacon.