Roasted Garlic Cauliflower
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Gently rub garlic, cauliflower and fresh parsley under cold running water.
- Mince garlic in a food processor.
- Separate cauliflower head into florets.
- Grease a large casserole dish.
- Combine the olive oil and garlic in a large resealable bag. Add cauliflower to the bag and seal. Shake the bag to mix.
- Pour the cauliflower mixture into the prepared casserole dish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake the cauliflower for 25 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- After 25 minutes top with Parmesan cheese and parsley and change the oven setting to broil.
- Broil for 3 to 5 minutes, until the top browns.
This recipe was developed using the Safe Recipe Style Guide at SafeRecipeGuide.org