Thank you for signing up!
Welcome to the Partnership for Food Safety Education website! Please browse through our many resources for public health educators and teachers. Some of our most popular resources are:
- Core Four Fact Sheets – These core four Fight BAC!®practices for food safety present key topics — Clean, Separate, Cook and Chill — in colorful, fact-filled handouts.
- Produce Pro – Like any raw fresh foods, naturally occurring bacteria in fresh fruits and vegetables can cause food poisoning. Download our consumer factsheet on safe produce handling tips.
- Don’t Wing It – Don’t Wing It! resources on safe poultry handling at the store and at home will help reduce the risk of illness from common germs that can cause foodborne illness like Salmonella and Campylobacter.
- Story of Your Dinner – During the holiday season, we offer The Story of Your Dinner consumer education campaign to support home cooks in getting a safe and healthy meal on the table.
- Go 40 or Below – The tools on this page help you share information on maintaining home refrigerators at 40 °F or below as one of the most effective ways to reduce the risk of foodborne illness.
- Curricula and Programs for Young People – The Partnership for Food Safety Education is pleased to provide a variety of classroom materials, including curricula and student activities, for teachers for grades K through 12.